No Need For The Sunday Paper



The end of this week had us running around buying school supplies on sale, visiting friends and family before school starts and generally trying to ge things done around the house. How about you? Is Sunday, your "day of rest"? Well, around here instead of the Sunday Newspaper, we catch up on the inspiring, creative, educational, useful, and sometimes thought provoking links from around the web. 

Here are this week's links:

Crouching Mother, Hidden Toddler: (photo credit above) Kelly shares a simple, and yet delicious snack idea.

Trendy Treehouse: I like this idea of a graded colorful discipline chart. I am not sure how well I would do at implementing it. What do you think? Found via a tumblr follower who linked to A Girl And A Glue Gun (sometimes blogging feels like the "six degrees of separation"). :)

The Motherlode: love this idea for displaying kid's artwork. you could even print it up and archive it this way, cutting down on storage.

ABC/123: A Learning Cooperative -  This past week, the Katies had a linky party for home organization (kitchen, homeschool, toys, etc.) that had me drooling - so many wonderful idea from their readers. be sure to check it out!

Make and Takes: Love this wipe off weekly menu board. It functional and creative and it's a DIY project that you can customize to fit your home's decor. Brilliant.

************************************

Scripture For Sunday
In the Bible, The Book of Ruth
Ruth 1:16-17
Speaking to her widowed mother-in-law

But Ruth said, "Do not urge me to leave you or to return from following you. For where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there will I be buried. May the LORD do so to me and more also if anything but death parts me from you."
 

Post a Comment