No Need For The Sunday Paper


Happy Sunday to you all! I have collected some wonderful links this week-so I hope you enjoy them! And the paper this week? Well, I won't go into it too much....but promoting Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiched in French Toast as a "great option for school lunches" left me a little sad.

Katherine Marie Photography: LOVE her pirate "theme of the week" activities. She is such a wonderfully talented photographer and an equally creative mom. Her ideas are so inspiring!

Homemade By Jill: I can think of so many wonderful ways to use these adorable and free printable flash cards. a delightful piece of wall art or decoupaged onto a set of wood blocks, perhaps? How would you use them?

Kind Over Matter: And speaking of free printables, here's another inspiring free ABC printable perfect for birthday gifts, preschool wall art, and so much more.

Scholastic: 10 tips for transitioning from Summer to school. I love the tips about starting your school morning routine 2 weeks beforehand.

AlphaMom: If you follow Muffin Tin Meals on facebook, then you would have received a heads up on these colorful printable lunchbox notes and tags (photo above). A great way to encourage healthy eating and send them a little love during their school day.

[Img Credit: Alpha Mom]

*********************************

A little encouragement from The Good Book


The Book of Psalms 18:1-3,28,35

I will love You, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies.

Post a Comment