Muffin Tin Monday - Theme: ABC's

It's Monday and around here, that means It's Muffin Tin Monday. This week begins the re-installment of themed Muffin Tin Meals. Themes will be on a "two week on, one week off" basis and upcoming themes can always be found on my sidebar and I will update the facebook page. I had so many ideas brewing for this week - here's what I came up with...

This week's theme: ABC's/Alphabet 


We did the letter "C"
In this tin: Chicken, Cantaloupe "C's, Cheese (babybel), Apple slice with fruit leather "C", Crinkle Cut Carrots, Cream Cheese (for the Carrots), Craisins

I had so much fun this week making the muffin tin meal. Muffin Tin Girl's eyes lit up when she saw it. And while she turned her nose up at the cream cheese, she was willing to give it a try.

My alphabet letter cutters were from a pack I bought for my sister-in-law from goodwill about a year ago. I was pleasantly surprised at how well they cut the cantaloupe. I looked at the fine print on the cutter and lo and behold they are made by Wilton! 



So, what did you make for Muffin Tin Monday? I hope you will join in this week. You can add your link by clicking the blue  "add your link button below." And if you don't, that's okay too. Be sure to check out all the other moms and their muffin tin meals listed below!

Post a Comment