No Need For The Sunday Paper



This week's link love:

Mama's A Mess: Sharon features this adorable towel made into a mermaid tail. Perfect for that little Ariel in your life. And what's more, she sells them in her etsy shop.

Nourish Interactive: Use these fun and interactive online games to teach your child about nutrition and eating healthy. We like "whack a snack" and matching meals".

Origami Mommy: I love how delightfully simple, yet creative this water bottle fountain is. A bonus? Makes a great science experiment. Found via one pretty thing.

Stepping Thru Crazy: Love, love, love this hanging pendant lamp made from placemats! So Inpiring. (Found via Feels Like Home. Tara shares her links through her "Things to write home about" posts. And if you like my links, I know you will love heres. :) )

[image credit: laverrue ]

********************************************
Scripture For Sunday:

Psalm 32:7
 You are my hiding place; 
       you will protect me from trouble 
       and surround me with songs of deliverance

Post a Comment