No Need For The Sunday Paper


Who needs the Sunday paper, with links like these. I hope you are inspired, encouraged, and left wih some really useful content. Below are some of the links that have caught my eye this week. Happy Reading!

Teach Preschool: Deborah has put together a nice post on blogging tips. Are you an early learning/preschool blogger? Have you wanted to be featured on other blogs? Deborah breaks down what she thinks is important and I have to say she hit it right on the nose.

Call Me Karo: What will you do today? If you only read one post today, I hope you choose this one.

Random Thoughts of a Supermom: I love the way Kelli showcased her kid's artwork in the hall. So Creative.

Pink and Green Mama: Bubble wrap print mats and fish printing....they came out so pretty, I just had to share (photo credit above).

Post a Comment