No Need For The Sunday Paper


Hope you enjoy these links as much as I do!

This week's fabulous links:

I Can Teach My Child: A wonderful "new-to-me" early childhood education blog that is chalk full of ideas for activities and crafts for children from birth to 5 years. Some of my more recent favorites: Paper Plate Fish Net Craft and the Sand Art Number Cards The perfect duo for an ocean theme unit {image credit: Icanteachmychild.com}

Cupcakes Take The Cake: I am in love with these Hello Kitty Cupcakes with sparkly glitter hairbows. My 6 year old would faint other these beauties.

The Decorated Cookie: How to Draw on Food  this round up is so inspiring!

Delightful Distractions: How to cover a photo mat with fabric. Inexpensive solution for adding color and personality to any room in the house and would make a darling gift for the grandparents. So cute! Found via a favorite obsession blog of mine: Mod Podge Rocks

**************************************

Scripture For Sunday
Ephesians 1:7

"In him we have redemption through his blood, 
the forgiveness of sins, 
in accordance with the riches of God's grace."

Post a Comment