Scooby Doo Birthday Party For A Girl




The birthday party for Muffin Tin Girl was a success! Thank you for all of your well wishes. I read here each comment. I am still amazed that 22 children and 15 adults fit into the house! The Scooby Doo theme for a girl actually went over well. I didn't go all out this year. No handmade invites or goodie bags. Just simple fun. Party City helped reign in the theme with a great selection of Scooby-Doo themed cups, plates and other birthday ware (No, they aren't a sponsor.)

My Sister-in-law helped me frost the cake and hand drew that awesome Scooby. To "girl it up" a bit, I hung paper flowers and had them laying on tables. Each child got to take home their own container of "Scooby Snacks" - a.k.a. Chex "Muddy Buddies".
We played a game of hide and seek through out the house - finding hidden dog bones.) There were an insane amount of presents - something I was not prepared for. I guess that's what happens when the entire kindergarten class comes! And I owe a huge thank you to my mom, brother, and husband who helped behind the scenes. I could not have done it without their help.

Muffin Tin Girl was skipping around, as is her normal fashion when she is excited, and said "Mommy, this is the best day of my life!".


Unfortunately about 2 hours after everyone left, Kya promptly threw up and I spent the rest of the night by her side. I think she caught the stomach flu. It's been going around. Poor girl hasn't been up and about yet. I snapped a photo from my phone.

Post a Comment