No Need For The Sunday Paper



So, what do you think? The Muffin Tin Mom is sporting a brand new look! I just love it. There are a few minor add ins, so bear with me. A super huge thank you to Theresa of Rock On Mommies for my blog design! Rock On Mommies is a site dedicated to enriching the lives of moms beyond motherhood with topics like fashion, fitness, mommy tips, and more. Be sure to check out Rock On Mommies.

I will also be hosting a giveaway this week in honor of the new blog design. More details to come soon!

To celebrate the new look, here are this week's links:

Zakka Life shows her readers how to craft an adorable gift box using of all things a paper cup! (photo credit above). So cute! (Found via One Pretty Thing) I think they would make adorable cupcake boxes!

No Time For Flashcards: I love this wishing tree craft. I just love it. NTFF Reader Cathy sent it in and I think it is the perfect activity for the new year.

This Word Family Game (she used paint chips!) from The Snail's Trail is the perfect learning activity for any early or beginning reader. She uses it as part of her work box homeshooling system. Be sure to check out the rest of her blog if you are a homeschooling mom - she has excellent ideas!

Don't forget, tomorrow is Muffin Tin Monday!

*************************

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Post a Comment