No Need For The Sunday Paper



Good Sunday to you all! This week brings another fine round up of links from around the blogosphere that are better than any stuffy doom-and-gloom ridden Sunday newspaper.

So here they are:

I love these charming and whimsical penguin paper printable bookmarks from Jinjerup. They look like just the perfect little touch to any reading experience!

Do you have an emerging reader in your family? Well, I do. My 6 year old is picking up sight words left and right and I found this article on Classroom Talk about how to constructively encourage beginning readers very insightful.

These wood peg and pipecleaner crickets by Ramblings of a Crazy Woman are so cute! Must make. Must make now! (photo credit above).

*************************

Scripture For Sunday

Romans 12:3

3For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you.

It's good to be reminded, in humilty, of God's mercy.

Post a Comment