No Need For The Sunday Paper

I'll just get right to it then. Here are links to some fabulous projects, crafts, and activities that are inspiring me this week:

Allie of No Time For Flashcards show her readers how to DIY a princess wand valentine! So simple and cute! And what a creative way to spread the "spirit of love".

Microwavemugcakes.com: Did you know that there is an entire book of recipes for mug cakes? 101, to be exact. Oh, I am in love! I can't wait to try some of these!

Creature Comforts: I printed out twenty of these free printable blue and yellow floral notecards. They came out beautiful! I just love the simple elegant design. And they are great to have on hand for those quick notes you need to write!

Casa Camacho: I love this kids chore chart. Using photos for each child, Bobbi consructed a very simple layout and finished it with such cute papers! I am inspired!

Just Something I Made: Yesterday I wrote a post about why I want to go to the Blissdom Blogging Conference. Cathe has come up with a great way to support a friend who can't go to Blissdom: Create a "flat friend" to take along! Check out JSIM for the full details.

********************************
Scripture For Sunday
(Part of Paul's Letter to the Phillipians)
Phillipians 3:7-11
"But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith. I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead."

Post a Comment