101 Microwave Mug Cakes -Recipe Book Review

I have made a microwave mug cake before, but Stacey J. Miller's 101 Microwave Mug Cakes recipe book proves there are so many more options out there than chocolate! She has come up with a comprehensive list of recipes for the popular microwave mug cake. We made the orange vanilla variety again tonight and it was just as delicious as the first time we tried out the recipe. Seriously, ladies....piping hot cake in a matter of minutes? Soooo worth it. Stacey and her book have even been featured on Rachel Ray! Be sure to click over to the Microwave Mug Cake site for more info about her book. Click on the video below to see my abridged recipe testing (I had to cut the video down a bit, I was after all working with children). There are some pretty funny moments as I make the cake with my 4 and 6 year old. They LOVED the cake. Pay particular attention to end when Muffin Tin Boy is trying come up with the words to describe how wonderful the cake tastes...

101 Microwave Mug Cakes Review from vistamommy on Vimeo.

Post a Comment