No Need For The Sunday Paper


Links, Links, Links!

I am digging this Small Art Caddy From The Container Store. It would be prefect to keep kids art supplies! What do you think?
Technorati Family Channel: This article by Elizabth about Phoebe Price and cyber bullying has me reeling. I am going to be doing my presentation in Child Development class on bullying amongst girls, and how early does it start. (And let me just tell you that I have seen it in the preschool age).

Learning In The Box: Do you homeschool? This homeschooling mom lists a bunch of "waiting station" ideas. awesome! I think you could make a case for the "waiting station" to make an appearance in our house every day 30 minutes before sitting down to dinner! bonus: free printable.

Did you know that March 27 is Bake and Take Day? Neither did I! Head over to One Little Word She Knew to check out how you can be a part of it!

To bring a little joy to your day, watch this short video of a sweet little boy's rendition of Jason Mraz's I'm Yours

photo by KitAy
********************

Don't forget to vote 4 me in the San Diego #InfluenceSD Best In Lifestyle Category. To read more about that you can go here. (i'm breaking my own rule and typing "here" instead of a keyword - sorry!)

Also, don't forget Friday, Mar 12th is the Glitter Craft Project Link Up.  I am looking forward to linking up with you, I hope you will join me!

********************

Scripture For Sunday
Proverbs 28:13-14

He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy. Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.

kinda heavy stuff, but still worth the read.

Post a Comment