No Need For The Sunday Paper

Who needs the Sunday Paper with links like these?

Lolly Chops: oh....my...stars...I am loving Lolly Chops Wall Flowers Week offerings...Each day has been an inspiration in flower crafting, but I have to say Monday's crafted orange flowers were my favorite...she had me at "butterflies".

Whitney Smith Pottery on Etsy: My good friend Alicia turned me on to this incredible hand made pottery shop on Etsy. I was a little taken aback at the pricing and then I remember that everything is handmade...including the adorable little birdies and flowers.

Loving this free Easter printable from babalisme (found via living locurto)

**************
Happy Palm Sunday!

As Christians, we remember Palm Sunday as the day, a week before Christ died and rose from grave, he was welcomed into the city of Jerusalem as people waved palm branches and shouted:

"Hosanna!"
   "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!"
"Blessed is the coming kingdom of our father David!"
   "Hosanna in the highest!"



Mark 11:9-10


**Ever wonder what hosanna means? I always thought it meant "blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord". Not quite. It means "save now!" The same word is used in Psalm 118:25 

Post a Comment